Sunday, December 10, 2006

My Sweetest Babies

I could take pictures of my cute puppies all day long. They are always doing something cute and photogenic.

This is Kiste, who was innocently trying to sleep on her rawhide chew pillow. Max was slightly obsessed with her headrest, and stared at her until she woke up.



This is Kiste in her favorite place at the front door, watching the world go by. She rests her cute lips on the little ledge at the bottom of the window. When she caught me taking her picture, she gave me her best "stoic" pose.





Here are the doggies, enjoying one of those last warm fall days. Remember those?



This is what happens when one person (myself) holds a treat and a camera at the same time. Mabel and Kimball are also involved in the cuteness... they can't help it.


No comments: