Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Even My Dog is a Drama Queen

I was getting the jeep packed up for the now annual trip to Montana to see sweet Davey and drive the Beartooth, and Kiste WAS SURE that I was going to leave her. I have to be very sneaky about packing, or there is great lamenting and moping from the dogs. I was not so subtle in my rush to get on the road, and as I carried my bag out to the car, this is what I saw in the driveway. This is not a staged picture. This is Dame Kiste Brown Dog in her greatest role: as the suicidal, tortured soul on the verge of abandonment and never-ending pain. If only she would let me know how she really feels...



By the way, I had planned to take the dogs along anyway. This sort of sealed the deal. Damn, that dog. She's got me trained.

2 comments:

Mrs. Misses said...

I love it! What a cutie...and you get the tantrum without the constant whining. I'm jealous!

@emllewellyn said...

This kills me. I love it. I also love that you posted this on my BIRTHDAY.